A killer whale is one of the most interesting animals of the sea. The main reason for our writing is that this whale shark even defeats the greatest predators of the sea, sharks, and there are many videos about it. What are the features that make this type of baloon so special? Let’s make it in the material.
Why is a killer whale given a killer whale?
The most important reason why this killer whale is given to this whale is because these whales are located at the top of the food chain in the sea and are a very predatory whale species. Because killer whales come from hunting fishes, birds, seals, sea turtles, small dolphins, other whale species, gray whales and sharks in the sea. It is a fearless fish species.
What are the characteristics of killer whales (OrkCA?
- Killer Whales are the largest species of oceanic dolphins.
- The name in science is Orcinus Orca.
- A carnivorous animal.
- It is the second mammal species after the people with the broadest spread in the world. They prefer the more mild and cold seas as they are in hot seas. Though they can live in deep waters again, the majority live on the coast and in the oceans.
- All oceans in the world have a living space.
- This predatory sea of the sea has not attacked human beings despite the attack of many animals as we have mentioned above, and there is no such record in records.
- This type of whale is trained, especially in some places, because it is an educable fish species. Although they did not seem to attack people, they sometimes seemed to attack their trainers.
- The original name was first used by the ancient Romans.
- Murderous whales that show matriarchal life live together for almost 4-5 generations. Up until this day, 9 matriarch families with the highest number of members were seen as individuals. Individuals from this community are left to hunt and mate for only a few hours. The exclusion of individuals from the group is hardly ever seen. Sometimes these matriarchal families can live together, but the number of individuals in general does not exceed 17-18 individuals.
- Killer whale surveillance is also occasionally encountered, and sometimes there are many, for example, about 40 killer whales.
- Besides, there are killer whale crews in the killer whale communities with hundreds of them.
- Approximately 90 years of life.
- Killer whales often make flippers, observation postures, upside down and splashing on the water.
- They have their own great hunting tactics.
What are the physical characteristics of killer whales?
- Black and white color.
- The back is black and the sides are white. There are also small white stains on the top and back of his eyes. There is also a dark gray speck on the back of the coccyx fins.
- It has a heavy and chunky body.
- There’s a big fins on your back. In males, this fin can be up to 2 meters. It is a triangular structure. In the teeth, this fin is slightly different and resembles a sickle or a tibet.
- Men are bigger than their teeth.
- Men’s weights exceed 6 tonnes. Again, the males can reach 9-10 meters tall.
- The weight of the teeth is about 5 tons and the tibia is about 8-9 meters.
- In the dolphin species, the tail has a bigger and rounder structure than the centipede. It looks like a shovel.
- There is a hole in his back and he throws the water that runs into his mouth from this hole.
What are the interesting features of the killer whales?
- Male individuals interact with each other by hardening their penis. This is considered as a demonstration of power.
- Female Killer The whale is one of three living species entering the menepause.
- Killer whale clans can use a different language among themselves.
- Your dog fish is the only enemy after the people in the nature.
- Killer whales are a tactic to hit the shore to catch coastal seals. This practice is not seen in other predatory fish. Unlike other predatory fish that do not get close to the shore, almost all of the killer whales can go to shore. This is a very interesting and impressive hunting tactic and there are many videos about it.
- In groups, they are able to hunt much larger species of fish themselves.
- Using a fish as bait, they can even hunt birds.
- They catch the seals on the ice mass, who want to get rid of themselves, by grouping their tail with waves and shaking the ice mass and lowering the odor.
- They kill some whale species by sucking and suffocating the water by closing the air holes.
- In particular, they kill the big white shark with a method called tonic inactivity. They hit the dog’s tail with their tails and heads, stunning him and turning him over. There are many videos about this that you can watch.
- Especially when they are educated, they have imitated some words.
Where are the most common areas of killer whales?
- Canadian territory in the southeastern part of the Pacific Ocean
- Icelandic country coast
- On the shores of the Norwegian country
- On the shores of Antarctica